Wednesday, July 31, 2013

FREE PAINT!!! MOMMA LOVES FREEBIES!




SO, surfing the web I got onto this freebie site. And most of them stink. Meaning that the items aren't free, there's some catch to getting said free items or it's stuff that a normal person wouldn't want (a.k.a products companies couldn't sell so they have to GIVE them away). We need to paint our shelves, so, I was looking at paint samples, and paint websites and getting ideas for painting the 4 tier shelf backs different colors. That's how I ran across an advertisement for "free paint." I thought, "humm wonder how much I have to buy first." Well, one click of my mouse and I found my answer, NONE. I printed the coupon. You can get one quart of paint (perfect for small jobs or to have around for arts & crafts). So, bottom line: you  can get one quart of Clark + Kensington Flat Enamel primary tint base(and it includes tinting to most colors)  at ACE HARDWARE but ONLY on Saturday, August 3rd 2013. So, hurry hurry get your coupon. BONUS: GET THE FREE PAINT AND YOU ARE AUTOMATICALLY ENTERED TO WIN 1 OF 10 $1,000 ACE GIFT CARDS AND A PERSONALIZED PAINT COLOR RECOMMENDATION. >>>>Rumor has it that they are doing this again on Saturday August 10th 2013 as well. That's a rumor so I'd just do it now for sure. CLICK THE ABOVE LINK.
 ******If you missed out on this offer STILL click the link, as it takes you to a REAL FREEBIE website with great offers.*******

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave any comment and I will be sure to respond. Remember this: Live each day as your last. Never miss a moment, each moment is a memory that could end up meaning the world to you. Love each other deeply. Hate and dislike hurt the soul and take away from your peace, happiness, creativity and purpose. Live Loud With No Regrets.