Wednesday, April 23, 2014

APRIL AND MAY AGENDA: ORGANIZING HOME, A NEW YOU

HELLO~
I got some cool crafts to share with you this month. We are organizing like crazy. SPRING CLEANING of course. I want to share some of the cool ideas I found myself, as well as some that I found in magazines and thanks to other Bloggers. I hope that when I put the different things down that helped me, my husband, and my children to not only be organized but also, to put our house into perspective, you will get the feeling I got. RELIEF that the little spots of clutter are gone. Looks like a new house in places. YES I'm still working. I am going to master my daughter's bedroom and our craft area, as well as the toy/play area. This will lead into how to get ready to throw a killer yard sale in order to buy much needed things for summer, or just to get rid of the old.

NEXT a NEW YOU: as moms and dads, we don't have a ton of time to work out do we? I have found some 5, 7, and 10 minute workouts that you can do while cooking, cleaning, reading to the kids, playing with the kids, and just sitting on the computer at home, work, or school.

Along with a new you, I have been trying a TON of lotions, make ups, hair supplies, and everything beauty. As a mom, you play such an important role in your child's life. It's important your children know that you DO take time to paint your nails, shave your legs, throw on some anti-aging lotion, and keep your hair strong and looking new with different styles. I have not only found the highly recommended in magazines we read, but I have tried them and passed them to friends and family to get an opinion. I'm not a huge blog so NO I am NOT getting paid to recommend these products throughout these months.

FINALLY: PRODUCTS FOR THE KIDS. Lets share summer ideas for kid toys and trips. As well as our favorite must have summer products. Feel free to share now, or as the topic comes up. Deal? As we get more followers and more and more feed backs we will be doing more give always. It just seems like it's not a great idea to do that NOW since we have mainly friends of mine and family following. LOL. NOT FAIR> but down the road as the listings go up I will post freebies and you can find them on Pinterest. I'll post the link when that time comes.

Okay first two steps will be coming within this week. Along with some COOL actual professional looking crafts and the how to's.
xoxo
Megs

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave any comment and I will be sure to respond. Remember this: Live each day as your last. Never miss a moment, each moment is a memory that could end up meaning the world to you. Love each other deeply. Hate and dislike hurt the soul and take away from your peace, happiness, creativity and purpose. Live Loud With No Regrets.