Friday, November 22, 2013

STRESS RELIEF: EVERYONE NEEDS it sometime

         This is a very helpful relaxation video I used today. Everyone needs some relaxation once in a while, and there are many for free on You Tube. Lately I have been doing these relaxation techniques and I notice how much calmer I feel. Let's face it, life is stressful. Though I LOVE my kids, they can do things that I allow my self to get stressed over. I have an anxiety issue that I've had since I've been a child so therefore, I had to find HEALTHY ways to cope with it. Sure my prescription of "nerve pills" is helpful, but is it really? It helps for the time being but when it wares off my stress and anxieties are still there. So, I turned to this recently. Because clearing my mind, letting go of stress, and allowing myself to calm down really puts a reality on stillness that is so needed in life. So, try this out if you never have. Try this out if you never  feel quiet, take ten fifteen minutes for yourself. Especially being a parent it's important because we need to learn to quiet our minds or calm down at the drop of a dime. Give it a go, and if it works let me know. If you don't have 18 minutes and 36 seconds for this one like I said, there are shorter ones out there. that last as little as 5 minutes. If it comes down to do this or flip out....take the time. Not into meditation, what are some other useful techniques you use for stress? Ive done guided immagry, running, exercise, and just flat out took a nap. What do you do?
xoxo

Megs

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave any comment and I will be sure to respond. Remember this: Live each day as your last. Never miss a moment, each moment is a memory that could end up meaning the world to you. Love each other deeply. Hate and dislike hurt the soul and take away from your peace, happiness, creativity and purpose. Live Loud With No Regrets.