Thursday, August 1, 2013

10 Tips for Praying as a Couple, Christian Engagement, Newlywed Couples

10 Tips for Praying as a Couple, Christian Engagement, Newlywed Couples

I FOUND THIS SITE TODAY. IT HAS EVERYTHING I NEEDED TO HEAR, AND I GOT SOME ADVICE ON MAKING A STRONGER MARRIAGE. I WILL SAY CHRIS AND I DO PRAY TOGETHER. THE FAMILY THAT PRAYS TOGETHER STAYS TOGETHER. IT IS COMFORTING KNOWING THAT I HAVE A HUSBAND THAT IS WILLING TO PRAY FOR ME INSTEAD OF POINT A FINGER AT ME. ITS COMFORTING WHEN WE TAKE TURNS PRAYING TOGETHER AND WE TAKE THE WORDS OUT OF EACH OTHERS MOUTH OR WE ARE ABLE TO SEE HOW EACH OTHER ARE GROWING IN CHRIST. p.s. this pic is not of Chris and I. It's from the website.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave any comment and I will be sure to respond. Remember this: Live each day as your last. Never miss a moment, each moment is a memory that could end up meaning the world to you. Love each other deeply. Hate and dislike hurt the soul and take away from your peace, happiness, creativity and purpose. Live Loud With No Regrets.